Sunday, March 17, 2019

Review- JOHN CARPENTER TALES OF SCIENCE FICTION: VAULT


JOHN CARPENTER TALES OF SCIENCE FICTION: VAULT (Storm King Comics, First Printing, 2018; Softcover)

Collects John Carpenter's Tales Of Science Fiction: Vault #1-3 (cover dates July- September, 2017)

Writers: James Ninness

Artists: Andres Esparza

Colorists: Sergio Martinez


This was a double dip from the single issues. I buy everything that Storm King does and then buy the trade. No, I am not sure why I do that either. Someday science will come up with a name for my affliction.


The OCD zone- This is the part where I go into tactile sensations and materials used in physical media. Those with heart conditions, high blood pressure, or women who are pregnant should exit my blog at their earliest convenience, as their safety cannot be guaranteed beyond this point.


Paper stock: Super thick, super glossy stock.

Binding: Perfect bound.

Cardstock cover notes: Matte finish with foil embossed accents. Very classy for a trade paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment